Working at the UMIF
Are you a healthcare professional? The UMIF has regular openings for dental assistants, dentists, orthodontists, oral surgeons, medical assistants, general practitioners, orthoptists, ophthalmologists, and opticians to strengthen our teams. Visit our LinkedIn page to discover our job openings!
Work with complete peace of mind
- Our administrative team, our receptionists, and our online appointment scheduling system allow you to focus on providing the best possible healthcare.
- You benefit from full job security and regular working hours.
- State-of-the-art medical facilities are provided for you, including 2D and 3D imaging devices and fully equipped orthodontic offices with two dental chairs.
- You will be part of a dynamic team of qualified professionals.
- You will share our goal of providing the best possible healthcare.
Help guarantee access to quality healthcare for everybody
- The UMIF is a non-profit organization that has the mission of guaranteeing access to quality healthcare for everybody. This goal drives every aspect of the organization.
- The UMIF has been committed to providing quality healthcare for more than 70 years and is the successor to the landmark mutual healthcare group Union des Mutuelles Ouvrières.
- As a member of the Mutualité Française, the federation that represents the majority of French mutual healthcare groups that serve more than 38 million people, the UMIF is fully committed to upholding the federation’s principles of social and economic solidarity.
Develop your career
- You will be able to participate in innovative initiatives to meet current healthcare challenges, such as the Visu-Santé project that was designed by the UMIF and combines interprofessional cooperation, task shifting, and telemedicine to provide better service.
- Whatever your role with the UMIF, you will benefit from extensive professional development training to enhance your professional skills and to ensure our standards for quality of care.
- The sky is the limit at UMIF: you can expand your skill set, gain new responsibilities, and advance in your career with us.